The Many Applications of Laser Therapy In Podiatry
K-Laser is the most advanced and most versatile tool in Podiatry practice: an all-in-one, portable piece of equipment with no consumables.
In this lecture we will present its wide range of therapeutic applications:
- MSK disorders (plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, vascular insufficiency, Raynaud Syndrome, fractures, post orthopaedic rehabilitation, tendonitis, bursitis, injuries and more)
- Pain management (Arthritis, Heel Spurs, Haglund’s deformity, neuropathies)
- Wound healing (diabetic and pressure ulcers, post-surgical incision sites, toenail avulsion)
- Skin disorders (pyogenic granulomas, chilblains, psoriasis)
– Suitable for all patients: children, elderly, pregnant women, cancer patients, diabetic patients, people with metal implants and severe illnesses are all eligible for K-Laser Therapy.
– Non-invasive therapy, with no known side effects and no risk of allergic reactions.
K-Laser improves your clinical outcomes, broadens your treatment options, generates new income.